Sunday, April 19, 2009

ms birthday~




happy birthday o
meimei




18.04.09


we go celebrate ms(mong seh) b.day at


RED ISLAND CAFE


in dataran pahlawan

after agnes finished her show



-all leng lui-
haha...


__________________________________________

ms not seen very surprise o



WELL ~

we SEHATI SEJIWA ma~

so noe wat gonna happen lo~



frenz 4ever!!

ms and agnes


ms and me(lookin very NOOB sial)


colourful drinks...
the yellow DRINK belong to
ME!!!
mango ice blended~
wow...
very refreshing o



haha......
we cant finish the cake...
so
we leave it to the staff
BAD rite??
haha..


dat day ms so happy
GOT PEOPLE CELEBRATE WITH SHE MA
3 TIMES LE...
I MEAN 3 CAKES!!
ishh...
I BARU 1 HOR...
NO LA
COZ I DUN WAN MA ..
FAT!!!!
HAHA....

4 comments:

  1. but fdo u hav more photo,i mean all 7 psn 2gether o wat la

    ReplyDelete
  2. n u can view my blog,but it is al bout ms in chinese,i think u nid translator.....find others la...haha
    good luck

    ReplyDelete