Friday, September 18, 2009

jia you ah ma!

2day 2pm
grandma goin to operate
she had sort kind of cancer
...
haiz
sad
sad
sad
now my mom teman her at mahkota hospital
me leh
stuck at home take care my sis and bro
my kor kor leh
help my dad at shop


yesterday 
whole family gather at ah ma house
all give support
like manchester united
haha
we didnt dad
but we reali glad dat virus been detected early 
if not 
everything too late
all my cousin give ah ma hugs
my bro eugene
my cousin ivan
me?
of coz...
my ah ma  
touched
she very scared
we all give her a smile
especially me
in dat warm house
im the onli 1 laugh n laugh
very loud lor
haha
they say nothing will happen 1
jia you ah ma!
we love you!


____________________________________


then sat the bbq cancel d
kinda sad
but ah ma more important 
______________________________________________________

FRENZ?
HAIZ
I REALI DUNO HOW TO DO LIAO
if i go n..
later say me ...


i lose my mind ald
canot depend in feelings animore
frenz 4 ever
hope so
plz

No comments:

Post a Comment