Monday, November 2, 2009

exam  ~
worst day ever
but 
the day I've been waiting for
no matter what result im getting 
it doesn't matter
as long as i tried my best and the best hihi^^

tomorrow bio paper 
i still can waste my time writing these ''nonsense'' thing
haha
idiot huh
nvm la
sincere to my blog




(end of year 2009 )

worst year ever had
very cruel life
very moody
very xian
very tired 
very idiot

flash back all the memories hang together
happy singled life
noisy group
childish

now everybody had grown up all the sudden 
i felt that i must too
no more playing like baby
foolish
ya..
i noe
im not as smart as u all

y all the sudden think complicated stuff until effect us
maybe has grown up
ya
dats the reason
tired too huh
okay~
acceptable?
dunno..

do u wan back the friendship?
i noe 
u will say "bu xi han"
but 
me..
i will

i noe 
will say me very jia
but 
dats the truth
i reali wanted 
exhausted with it

leave here if not satisfied what i've written here


No comments:

Post a Comment