Monday, March 29, 2010

i discover dat all incident dat happen are my mistake and carelessness



i didnt arrange and manage it properly


and many impact has happen


i...


i've change


this is what they said to me






wat happen?


i oso wanted to noe


blurr~


jiejie say i really change a lot


i've transform to another person


oso known as 'mature' as well

ya..

all have change since i take this post

why should i?

i could refuse it

but y

coz i cant

y

coz im an idiot

eh,y im saying dat to myself..

shuld have self confidence

 
frankly to say
i realize my surrounding ......
more and more far apart from me
i had no more ..
no more
hhh~
wat should i do
i cant change myself to last 'ivy'
who is an idiot,childish,brainless and so on
 
sorry i cant do that
but im willing to do anything to get my things back!
en!

No comments:

Post a Comment