Saturday, April 3, 2010

''nothing gonna change my love for you''
this song make me realize something that ..
im the world luckiest girl for having all these 
''LOVE'' 
what kind of LOVE im saying??
FRIENDS of coz

i feel damn terrible for wat u've been through
so am i
thx
for what you've done for me
and sorry
for letting you worrying me so much this recently

i noe wat i did was a totally a disaster and ...well known (childish)u said to me..

im working out!
bet on it!
bet on a changes
changes that won't ruin my BONDS to u (forward to my beloved jie mui)

and for u..hong
i dunno wat kind of guy r u
but im trying to understand u well
hope u didn't as bad as they said to me
my frenz r important too me
as 4 u..
is the same
if i find out by my own once more..
dun say im not giving you another chance.
is u!
u make all this happen
so..
hope u wont let me down
lub hong >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment