Monday, May 24, 2010

left 2 week
YEAH!
i feel so bad..
my studies
haiz..
wat can i do to improve my result
study lol
^^
say very easy nia~

what comes around goes around~
i didnt defend myself
i didnt fight bek for what i belong
i juz let it go
did i?
haha..
speechless
tired lol
my primary skul friends convince me to go bek mgss
hah~
i wan i wan
but my mom scolded me..
T.T
haha..
ya lor
 form 5 d transfer skul  4 wat she say
suan liao loh
my friends they all so excited
we reunite bek
primary~~ da** nice ^^

secondary ~~
suck! but i love it!
mature!i would like to say (describing me) when reach form 5 only noe how to think
maybe >.< a bit la..

BIG BANG!
^^
 gosh~ my eyes
0,0
like panda lol
slept less than 3 hours
study n study
reali can improve lol
today pyhsics paper i can do leh
haha
i think i do well
 but 2molo paper...
haiz~
addmaths!
i hate calculation! wat can i do?
drop ? too late lol.. i think this exam i sure fail again lol..

cannot cannot
muz hav self confident !
en en en
gambade girls and boys!
dedicated to form5A's student
 ^^

 no comment in relation
(situation in class very akward)
very dull
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment