Sunday, July 11, 2010

im so envy with everyone ><
so sad~
but im glad u've come bek to me^^
thank you so much for understand me..
today watch twilight_eclipse with dear,his 2 friends,nick,shiro,ken,kelly..n 1 person more but i duno his name
haha..
so happy today but at the same time worry bout my hand
which keep hitting nick haha..
my hand hurts noe!
red red neRh..
he knock my head so hardly__T,T
not gentlement 1..
but so much fun..hahax
sot d...@@

everyone were so friendly..shiro,..other friends more..
1st day noe then can laugh so loud d..then can hit LAI hit QU..
haha..kelly..a.k.a shiro's gf..oso so friendly...can share watching video..''the moment of nick in prison'' haha the video title..muahaha..kelly wan to post to fb..but nick dun let her tagged him which was so XIA SHUI..haha..kinda cute..

after ate our dinner then we went dp padang there
nick on his laptop n listen song
then shiro n ken ther dance
haha,..
beh tahan them
nick oso join them..funny lol
after dat awhile..i call mom to fetch me bek..
so enjoy..


^^muak~

No comments:

Post a Comment