Thursday, June 21, 2012

she is coming back tmr!!!
damn!
miss her alot.
=3=

she the only gal protected me stand by my side at the first time we never even close that time...

i love her ")

yea yea yea yea
gonna spend my time with her these 1 month!! of coz with my boy too.
but i think he also want find his friends ba.
go then. for him, friends is the best thing for him.
im just a gal he want whenever he need me or want me.
well,
i used to it d daaaa...
as long as he love me and so do i.

sometime i really dont get it..what am i to him.
sometime he just endure me.
dun even concern me.
what he want i must do it.
what the heck la

i lazy want think somemore

just follow the flow la
over thinking makes me so damn tired and fed up with everything daaaa

well
happy everyday guys!!

i hope we can happily like last time.love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment