Tuesday, September 10, 2013

UNI LIFE

hi guys..
hmm..been busy whole weeks!!
 well congrats to me TEHEEEEE

finally im a UNI student so called MAHASISWI ^^
proud of myself.

ytd all class cancel so consider today is the first day of class.

guess what..im the group leader hiak hiak..
sorry but i too kepo dy..i want to involved actively in all activities.
hhaha...im being friendly with everyone include indians and malays..
to be honest, chinese way to LAN C. come on..just be friends you wont loss anything right?gain more friend maaaa.... adui..


i neglect my studies after PMR ..my result then fall so bad..
i ignore my studies.
and i regretted it everytime i think of it.

Now, i had given a chance to study in UNI and start everything from ZERO.

FOCUS, AIM, MAINTAIN MY ENTHUSIASM UNTIL THE END
NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

My parents hope i succeed like my brother.
yes i know im not born genius..but i will work hard just like my brothr. Keep fighting to the end.
compete with myself not others..thats my discipline i set frm now!

FIGHTING IVY!!!  

Education inspire me.. without education we probably will never achieve things we don't expect to..but gaining so much knowledge.

please don't judge me..you may think at your side/position but you will never will understand one's position.
for example; an orphanage , you will never understand the path she's walking.. never ever.
once you are the one who be the one, yeah,..you will understand.




I will answer your question.
YES education is important 
because i know education will bring me further.

even one tiny ant could change the world. NEVER JUDGE how tiny it is. JUDGE the part she will do for this world.

SO IVY , DO YOUR PART NOW.................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment