Friday, November 22, 2013

Rough Days

i never thought you will exactly did that to me again.

really out of my expectation. hurt.
speechless.

never mind. im still young enough to experience all these sour bitter road.
i see clearly enough.
ivy koh suet li,
now you can see dy right.
then wake up bodoh. dont be so blurrr liao lol

sigh,,..need somebody to chat with :(
so lonely here. 
keep on study till i become nerdy jor ahhhh

i want clubbing hahaha

i want that cheerful ivy ^^
happy go lucky huh
u like it right haha..
i missing my old life lol.
here nothing at all..
i cant stop complaining here lol
even after 4 years graduate frm here i will still be complaining @@

you need the faith to stay strong.
without your family and friends.

i miss y'll
:(

oh well, i've been in library whole time.
today afternoon i went library to revise my economy..well there's a guy, looks like a mixed blooded guy..dont seem like indian chinese or even malay..
i think he's chinese indian..ermmm...
i heard his conversation with his friend lol

he says im cute hahaha!! make my day LOLOLOLOL
oh yeah..my roommate photoshooting my picture for her photography assignment as a portrait picture. well im glad my pic helps her to dedicate as a best group ^^
TEHEE!
this makes my day too ..hahahahah

anyway im not seeing anyone here.
my heart belongs to someone else ..maybe.....................

after what i saw these few days. i doubt myself.
what comes around goes around then.
simply live right ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment