Friday, February 21, 2014

sem2

so stress 
so many homework and assignment just after attend first class.
really emo

so far i had join LEO CLUB
hmm..that's all i can find clubs over here..
well, my uni not like others uni.
so less activities but good for us also. so that we can focus on our studies and assignments 
-,-
kinda boring
i prefer outdoor activities..
go crazy, have fun, camping, and get tanned -,-

but so far i enjoyed every moment with my course mates la
so far la...........


after class so pucat @@



my roommates lappy all on my bed..
=,=
watch movie, download movie, download songs
all come over my place
haha..so cute
the right side lappy is mine..haha
chatting with one of bro
in the middle belongs to kaiying
watching lan kwai fong 3 movie..
so hamsap!!
left side belongs to shi chia
watching titanic =,=
while waiting for lan kwai fong 3 mv buffering..
i pulak listening spinnin records..
yes, i admit i like to party.
but i have my limits.
i like to rave because its fun!
dont you think so?
no stress! just fun!
aiksss... 
well my uni near thailand golok..
erm..gonna find someday go over ther rave
hahaha
c how la ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment