Monday, August 23, 2010

--confession2--

everything i wrote here,i had no attemption to spread out gossips,critics, or say anything related to negative issues.
my blog blogger-icon-g2a Pictures, Images and Photos r my best companion that alwiz accompany me to confess everything dat i've being through.
i wanted to share with them but better not..jangan cari pasal  
Hiding Feelings Pictures, Images and Photosapart from this,this blog has written many incident/tales that had happen to me..im also confessing my feelings to here since there r no one that r sincere or wanted to listen to these ''things''. however, i choose to confess right here to let anyone that wanted to noe bout me better or wats going on to me due to t may not noe who's want to noe my condition and wats on my mind thinking off. apperantly, i will write..mostly will write bout me and my dearest hubby--[illegal husband]no yet registered hubby huhuhu~ T.T love euheart Pictures, Images and Photos
opps...back to topic..oh ya,..and oso my friends, family and so on hee^^

PEACE!
love my dear mwak
kiss me Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment