Wednesday, August 25, 2010

sigh~

I CANT SLEEP

very tired..yesterday didnt slp at all..i did close my eyes

but my mind still thinking a lot of things. i tried to slp at 2

am but when im laying on sofa in living room [im studying in

 living room], i close my eyes but cant slp. until 3 something

 jz slp..guess wat 4 am i woke up again.laowei..i reali beh

 tahan! wats wrong with me ??i reali want to slp but cant

 slp.PLZ LET ME SLP!DUN TORTURE ME DY!



i duno wat am i stressing off. my heart so many burden

meh? tired...

tears drop by drop so sudden,..i so surprise! lao..OMG~~~

pressure

LOL after wake at 4 am continue study,den i on the radio..5

minutes later i switch to cinemax channel watch the

incredible hulk..awesome~~

after dat 5 something dy went to bath, change school

unform..OMG~ noe wat?? i look like PANDA ..my eyes a..!!

cialat la



in addition of dat, i too miss bii~ liao..cant stop thinking of

him.every moment sure his face will appear in my

mind.LOL! muz stop it! FOCUS IN SPM! i reali muz aim my

target! for my future! i dun 1 to follow my mom's

footstep..she oso say dat to me..i feel so stress up!



Dear, maybe i will put u aside during my examination. hope u will understand. being with u aren't the bad thing at all. thanks bii~~ luv eu so much^^

long far distance relation aren't so easy at all. makes me so damn painful n suffer missing eu but its sweet when we meet up 2gether. is the most happy thing i reali hoping for. meet once awhile, that's the key,the point ! so dat we would appreciate the time when we r dating..hahaha... you r my choice bii~ and i wont let u go animore [im sorry]
IM YOURS bii~~

however dis kind of relation needs patients and tolerants and also must take care or concerning each other since both live so far, cant meet up often..
bii~..dont change your mind towards me o~

PS. duno y since monday 23/8 interested calling dear bii~ haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment