Friday, November 11, 2011

HONESTY♥

I know you not being honest with me.
I know everything.
I know what I'm going to do.


FORGIVE eu...

I know your attitude.
I know your behavior.
I know your tactic.
I know your pattern .
I know everything about you.
So please be honest with me. TQ :')

OUR PROMISES 
5 YEARS ?
To make it true 
please be yourself and be honest with each other.

NO SECRETS
NO LIES
 NO EVERYTHING!!

I FUCKING HATE IT!
U TOO RIGHT??
SO BE HONEST YAHX!

DAMN PANTANG

ya its true.
I'm emo queen?
EMO to who?
YOU tau!??not someone else..
isn't it a good thing?

I fucking care about you.
Everything you you you!!
what i did or does.. you the one i'm think of 1st !?

I give you my everything.
EVERYTHING!!

Never LOVE a guy so deep before.
I spend my days with you.

We quarrel time to time.
NON-STOP quarrel everyday.

THEN we fall in love again.
WE realize again
how much we need each other.

''i decided..i leave...''
This is the msg i won't ever forget.
It hurts me.
really.
TEARS flow immediately.

I think you really meant it.
It just you don't want to hurt me like those guys did to me.
You just PITY me right?
I wonder.

Sometimes not everything I get to understand.
but it is LOVE.

LOVE are something complicated.
full with laughter,sadness,excitement,surprises and so on.

IT JUST NEED TOLERANCE AND TRUST.
 Trust builds in years but destroy in seconds.
SO PLEASE PLEASE be honest with me would you?

ILY 




No comments:

Post a Comment