Monday, November 14, 2011

Which idiots will like their beloved one text with others??
which one??

definitely not me.
ya,
I HATE IT.
i think you dun like it too right when i text with other guys.
which im not.
I never text with anyone who have gugu
=.=
never..
you dun like then i chg.
but...you? i dunno.
ya a normal chating.
but is that necessary?
flirting?? i duno la..
i duno ..
ignore my msg text v others?
wak..i duno la..
text with others oso dun text me?
hmm...
=.= 
what a jerk
 i hope you're not like this.
you better not!

I never told you what I feel bout.
I..dun think you wanna hear coz u dun care.


so tired...
tired angry
tired all this.
maybe i should let it go.
let him do wat he likes.

someone told me that kind of behavior won't ever chg even he swear he will.
i give time.
what can I give more?

someone told me to find a better one who suit me.
I never listen .
Cause I find someone that I truly want.

someone says I deserve a better one.
LOL excuse me.
this is my fucking life here, and i noe what i deserve.
lol
I DESERVE HIM.
so fcuk off.
stop being a slut spoiling ppl relation.


some sacrifice are meant to be sacrifice but not everything.
There's a limit.
WELL,
IVY KOH

Let it go a bit..tiny bitzzy small thing let it go ba
:)
yea...

Be the IVY you used to be.
Laugh here laugh there
without an reason =.=

AT ZEN now...
order an ice-blended green tea.
My favourite.
Eyes are wet.
damn xia shui
heart so pain.
T.T

waiting chie hwei.
later duno go wher so fcuking de sian.


 I bet this relation wun last long.
coz nothing last forever.
I believe that.
PROVE TO ME
THAT I AM WRONG.
PLEASE.

chie hwei will there for me :')
ILY.






No comments:

Post a Comment