Sunday, September 28, 2014

Things that can make your live bitter n sweet

Some people said that we talk the truth when we drunk
at first i doubt that
because we aren't concious by then, we talk craps and nonsense
but then, as i experience it myself and ..
we really are talking nonsense
hahaha..bullshit
some kind of logic
whose fcking logic is that
 it's bullshit
zzz
anyway, had a really bad day today.
but thanks to mr. han for the compliment, makes my day brighter 
as usual, today routine 
whole hostel no water supply, 
after gym when to wan er house bath and bought some cucumber for my dinner
salad cucumber with eggs
with dark chocolate
good fats.
we need fats to eliminate the bad fats
yeap.
listen to the pro..

a little updates from the trip.
so we decided to cancel our trip to ipoh and plan to penang
hmm...since the escape park gt discount.. so just see how by then.
need to manage the budget properly
 so that trip wont cost too much which they can even bought the flight ticket back to kk
i dont want that to happen.
so guys,..bare with me.
im planning this trip so neatly and fun

finally, get to eat sushi.
hmm
satisfying




guess what, everyone calling me ivy jiejie, ivy laogao
zz... bunch of silly friends
sometimes i wonder what would i be without them.
make me laugh
and
make me laugh even crazier
i make more friends since im staying in pc with juniors.
well, some juniors respect their seniors but some was like a bit arrogant..
nyehh..nvm..let see how you survive without your seniors.
its ok muimui didi, jiejie always will help and guide you guys 1.
as long as you smile with me when you walk pass by me ^^
muackss...



so jealous with my relative study in uum.
so much event in his campus!!
omg! he even be the chairman of the event! congrats to you cousiiee!
envynesssss overload >.<

goshh..why my uni like this de???
why no activity de??
bored die me laaa
can i just organize some event? hmm...
i've been the wrong track since sem 1! 
i should have mix with another batch 
@@




i saw this statement..
and i was like..fuck yeah!




every relation i commit, yes i admit im not the pampered girlfriend and whatsoever
i make mistakes and keep make the same mistakes
why? because i need that somebody to guide me,correct me and take care of me
my imperfections annoy you.
that's what tolerance are meant to be right??
i know im lousy girlfriend that never think of my partner feelings
yes, i think of mine nia
yes im selfish
yes i do
i admit that.
that show how much i really care ma
you should be worry if i care less
 and you should worry die sick when i  dun put your shit in my no.1 list
i will just don't care and put it away like nothing matters to me.
i can never forget how much pain i've been there
i promise myself,  i will not let myself in that spot again
im 21..what i learn, what i can conclude,..

i can depend on myself.
i no need relay or count on someone.
i can be independent enough
i am a strong person like my aunt!
salute you! my idol and mentor! 
no need your husband to pay everything you wear, eat, use 


great power comes with great responsibilities.
she encourage me.
she texted me
she concern me
and my mom too
i love you and i miss you all
thanks for the motivate texts.
thx mom :')
see you next year,..
suppose next week could back hometown but i don't want go back for some reasons..
only back for my love




i've been working on my abs and hips..
amazingly tired...fcukkkk
cycling for an hour,13km, 200-300 hard core sit up
intensive cardio
but i never manage my diet properly..what a waste..goes in vein..
gg
hope to get that shape..my dream body.. before back hometown next year!
party everyday! wohoooo
xD







No comments:

Post a Comment