Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lazy IVY


yes, i have alot ideas but asking me to write...adui..hard leh weyhh
i can give you guys ideas but don't ask me write in a proposal la
aiks...another business plan need to do this sem..

not bad huh my design..and motto 
our company name
SEEDS & BEANS
my idea! xD 
glad my group members like it

recently lepak with a friend..future house mate la actually
her boyfriend work in CHINA and it's been 2 years he never come back Malaysia
and guess what, they just together for not long then have to separate.
pity her, more than 2 years lolololol 
end of this October they finally can meet..maybe 


makin tua makin malas =,=
ivy oh ivy
pegi gym pun malas
whole body ache like fck zzzzz
no motivation anymore...
luckily still can do split
tmr go again....sian
sudah gemuk macam beruk


yes! mid term break next 2 week!
hohoho im coming home
sad..ah yii going japan, cant meet her 
hmm...feel like going vacation too
sian
sian
sian
sian

youth youth youth youth!
i wanna party too
someone still jio me party even until today
not bad.. but wrong timing lah weyh
-_- 






No comments:

Post a Comment