Monday, December 14, 2009

hmm~
we wonder why~~
----------------------


(13.12.2009)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
-------------------


evening bout 2pm
my aunt and her son Brian n Nelson went to Jusco
me too
she bought 4 me school uniform and school shoes
nearly rm100
omg~
then
we had our lunch in SUSHI KING

Sushi King Pictures, Images and Photos

hahaha~
total we ate almost rm300
for only 3 person 
my aunt
she on diet
haha~


after dat 
brian n me went to MBO
watch storm warriors  AGAIN! 
n
the princess and the frog

Storm Warrior Pictures, Images and Photos princess and the frog Pictures, Images and Photos


very enjoy my holiday siot!


after dat 
went to celebrate my little brother birthday
eat PIZZA HUT!
HUSH~


very enjoy
REALI very enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment