Monday, December 14, 2009

if i've given a really last chance

Today
while waiting uncle (licence) fetch me bek
i was thinking
and thinking ~
i realize and think it with my brain
maturely (when i think bout it im vey serious hor,no childish!)
did u ever thought dat sometime ur life is/was a failure?? not failure la 
sort of stupid lidat
I DO!!! (dis year only = =)
why?
Haiz~
i never appreciate something that always treasure me
(even i did think not---n0t care as long as i care)
even people around me!
wth~
i should learn to take care both "parti" 


anyhow 
its to0o0000oo late to regret for wat had happen
in the past and now and maybe future...
future?
if i get the chance to change this fate for our future( me)
i will fulfill for what is has to take 
i should not sitting fooling around 
and
waiting for the sky falling down
it wont happen exactly what i wanted
(such a drama izit?? i noe..hahaha)


huh???
what and why the h*** am i talking bout???


hahahahaha~
mcc d~
(mong cha cha)


fuhh~
shuld i take a move ?
or juz wait the sky falling down..(it wont happen in reality)
hahaha~
perhaps..
to prove dat everybody still concern-ing ..

i have given my answer

No comments:

Post a Comment