Friday, December 11, 2009

oh gosh~
11am wake up
rush to dp
watch movie 
piang eh!!
very rush lorh
11.50 show 
storm warrior

Storm Warrior II Pictures, Images and Photos

storm warrior Pictures, Images and Photosi like him!


nice show!!
very cool!!
SAT!!


only 3 of us watch
TRIO
me,chie hwei and nick
haha
ee jane put aeroplane!
ishh~
.
..
!
after dat
they teman me buy christmas gift 4 my 'ji mui'(ms)
earring ~
nice!!
kawaii
after bought me and nick headed to jonker
go calathe art cafe
wan c ms 
long time no c d
haha
when i reach
winnie 
one of calanthe staff said that she had a terrible accident
im SHOCK!!
haiz~
then i ask her wat happen
she told me everything
her left hand n leg injured
luckily her face didnt get any scar
hhh~~~
get well o~


after had our meal 
we go jalan2
almost all shop we've enter
haha
we even go temple
go 'bai bai'
NAMO AMITABHA
MAY
GOD BLESS US AND ALL PPL IN THIS EARTH
include raper,thieves, and so on
hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment