Tuesday, August 14, 2012

gossiping~





My hair getting longer and thick lol
Sunday just cut my fringe... 
>.< 
so short neh..like xiao meimei my friend said 
T.T

xiao meimei good wat~
look young ^^

How's my school today?
erm...I would like to describe it ...well...HAPPY? :)
ya... they chat with me laugh gossips..
gossip teacher hahah!! 
and and our friends~

topic of the day~
sex!!!
hahaha...so hamsap lol...all so gian and excited~
and focus!! 
I was saying is normal for guys seek for whore right?
they all shy -.- 
all pretend like innocent..in facts they so yam de..

ya..they said... 

girls: why guys sooooo need that???

guys: alaaaa girls oso need it too la..

all laugh~~

what to say? we all have grown up...if you're shy saying all this then you are 
ABNORMAL!!!

xDD




No comments:

Post a Comment