Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rough day~


DAMN!
no slp whole day
my eye swollen like so huge sial..
go school all friends stare at me..
what happen ?
not enough slp lor...
slp in economy class give teacher diao..
@@
lol

my pimple T.T
its been around for 3 days 
my finger gatal lo go and scratch 
and...so big the scar 
haiz..
cacat liao la face..no leng jor >.<

hang out with shan today..
been down for whole day..
friends all keep talk to me
make me laugh but im the one that make them laugh =.=
always~

sob sob..
Someone make me smile plz? :)

when dp noh...
saw that guy..
-,- banyak shueyyyyy
keep staring at me gam bui a...
i know i leng no nid c..
o0o

so awkward lol ~.~


hmm...
im selfish?
someone tell me plz am i selfish?
i only think about myself?

Can someone answer me?

Eh boy..if you think I am selfish only think bout myself 
then i fucking walk away from you!

I won't go find you during late night call me find you
wun even think my safety!
a girl drive car in midnight??
u dun scare i get robbed ??? get raped??
useless guy!
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! ASSHOLE!

HURT ME DEEP INTO MY HEART!
If you think I'm a shit gf to you, eh you can walk away lar

o0o



No comments:

Post a Comment