Saturday, August 11, 2012

PAIN

And at that moment my heart was like so so so so sore so heart broken
that feeling i really duno how to express out..
really really hurt so much...
OUCH!
i felt that pain couple of times and again tonite i felt it.
gosh...really hurts so much...
ppl always say hurts like ppl stabbing ur heart..its real..
i cant describe the pain ..

I don't want to feel it anymore..really really hurts so freaking much!

I remember one of my friend advice don't cry on something that is not worth it...u crying here..but he out ther laughing and enjoyed with whatever he's doing..so why waste your tear?

but feeling can't be control..

I hate get lied!!!

ARGHHH!!! why it happen to me?? I so envy with my friends..all so happy..so enjoy with thier relation life..but me??? i really really fed up and so freaking fucking tired....

i defend you...always defend you in front of my friends....

i so tired with your lies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment