Thursday, December 12, 2013

already my third day without eating a proper meal
i think my 'sickness' come again..no appetite eat at all
whole day not feel like eating.
wanna puke see those foods..
shit! it's happening again -,-
like last year @@

my boobs are getting smaller my wrist are also getting smaller..
shit!

i just can't eat..
i wanna eat but i can't
yummy foods not attractive to me..
well,..
think positive!
im losing my weight though..hiak hiak
hope to fit sexy dresses during cny
cant wait!

i cant wait to go home!!
another 27 days to go!!

i miss my family and friends!!!
awwwww!!!

life's is getting tougher day by day
i cant predict what will happen
but i hope i can do the best to make my life full with satisfaction..
no regrets but memories..

i never regret of anything..
life is this. we will never know until we went for it, right??

yeah..so...
no rush..
whats comes around goes around huh..

final in 2 weeks time. 
i've no time to think too much.
but i will do my best though..




YES IVY! be alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment