Monday, December 9, 2013

I give you my future my life. My future with you.
I never regret chooses you but i regret trusting you again.
Why it’s it hard to love a person? Did i make it this way? Did i?
I want too much? I want us to be more value to each other. Never bored with each other. 
I think im one sided in these..
4 days i lived without him. I resist myself for touching my phone. But i kept on unlock my phone to see if there’s any calls or messages. But....
Every day and night its a nightmare for me
I struggle myself over a phone. I can’t believe i can really make myself stand from finding you.. 
Until the third day you msg me. I ignore it. Until the next day which is today. I finally lose to myself to reply you that i really are getting over you. 
It is hard to see myself struggle over a same guy that hurt me so badly.
Its december now..last year december you was not like this to me. You was kind so to me. Always cheer me and tried to make me in love with you. One year had past, things were different now. You can live without me for days. Mean im the one who loves more than you does. 
You are so different now.
Wonder what am i for you..
I am so lonely
So hurt
Heartsore...like the pain u used to gave me.
Friends are not here for me. Family are far from here.
I have no one to talk too. I keep in my heart. I’m losing myself now..shit! Final is here..i hope i can pass first sem..i dont want to fail in my life again.
I choose this path my own..with you..now im walking alone.
I need to let go ..its harmful for my future and for my heart...keep on cried for nothing.
People just won’t learn to appreciate after get what they want. They will push away after awhile. 
I cannot believe that i make a decision that im too stubborn to accept people’s opinion. Im too stubborn to accept the truth. 
I never thought these things happen again. You live without me. Im nothing more or less now huh. I should knew these days would have come. You met someone else huh..that’s why you treated me this way..this is what i get..
I cant stand with this life anymore!!
LET GO IVY!!!!! 
No matter how busy i am. I always will find you and keep on disturb you. I never bored with you. I keep on pushing you to do better its because i dont want people look down on you..friend..families.. I keep want you to do things i want its because i wan you look good for me and everyone else. 
But all these time.. It’s useless. Time to give up and let go ivy! Chase your dream and be happy! Thank god for kind to me. You give me strength to stay strong n never give up! 
Time to grow up! My name is IVY KOH and i am 20 this year! I will let go my past and chase over my dream! *sounds dramatic lol

No comments:

Post a Comment