Friday, December 20, 2013

I know im not important to you and im not longer attractive to you. Perhaps u not desire to have me 
anymore. I know maybe you have someone else in your eyes now but you are my everything till now. Dont wait everything gone just will only learn to appreciate. Im not gonna wait and cry for every single times you hurt me. Treat me like what im suppose to deserve not simply girl you find to entertain you. And here i want to tell everyone that im not REGRET for what i’ve make. I believe everything has its own destiny whether mine or yours. 

Love is sweet yet bitter. Im not matured enough but i know it’s wrong to pick a knife without handle that keep hurting myself back. Its worth to sacrifice and put down that stubborn ego just to get him back. But after so..efforts mistreated as nothing but annoying matter to you. 

Im not that kinda girl in fb that looks pretty in that short mini american flag pants or cute pretty lady with slim curve body.. Im sure you love the way i do right? But days after days..Im not attractive to you anymore until you fed up with my words, with my efforts and care-ness.. 

Im so so so tired to impress you. You care nothing. It seems like im just an entertainer to you. Or just you not understand the way i showed? The way i care ? You might not notice it? 

I care my diet now coz i wanna be attractive to you.. i want to stay slim thinner and wear beautiful curvy dress to attract you. Its that necessary for me to keep impress and keep win your heart? If so.. im so so tired with this. You seems care nothing bout me. Ignore me like nobody. Find me only when 
you need someone to entertain you. It feels so hurt when the person you like said that hurtful things to you. I am not a problem to you . And i am not kao peh to you. That hurtful things makes me realize.. more realize if i am really that important and a little respective girl for you? 

I hold on cause i know what i want but you? Please don’t play with my feelings and life. I can’t afford to play this kind of games. 
you treat me different from time to time. feel so hurtful n so pain and i cant do anything bout it. coause i know you will just so pissed and walk away...


If i’m not the one tell me sooner and i will learn to accept and let it go. I cant move on with this kind of life...stressful and painful... i just want to live happily and smile always and always playful and laugh out loud








No comments:

Post a Comment