Wednesday, October 29, 2014

sexay sexay sexay

#throwback april

seriously need to keep fit to get my figure back liao

well, my friend say i lost abit weight jor
my face chubby chubby la
sian
almost 2 weeks nvr go gym
busy with field trip, assignment and exams
yala yala
excuses ma..tmr im going lo
noob ah han keep say i fat, keep ask me stop eating
nia ma betul
bad mood these few days
so i ate chocotop just now
an ice-cream can simply make me happy
and im so high right now
haha
i miss J-co yogurt ice-cream!! with peach,mandarin orange, strawberry toppings
omg!! tak boleh tahan!
what am i doing here??writing all these bullshit 
i have to write 2000 words for thesis 
stupiak assignment..
tot wanna update my field trip journey
but have to delay..
chao~~~

One does not simply selfie
Once selfie, 
One shall not stop selfie
hahahaha
ivy logic









No comments:

Post a Comment