Thursday, September 8, 2011

CHANGES ♥

TODAY
suck...!

bored like hell
nothing to do
back from school 
sleep................tu jer kerja i
slp till half day zzz

and guess what?
LOL
i warn you....and you ignored.
Its okay. Let's just see what will happen :) 

for those people 
i dun care what you guys think about me.
Im 18 and previous IVY was immature. 
And now im old enough to think what i want and the consequences I'll take care it.
No worries. 


almost a week in Tun Tuah and still..people keep ask me why i chg back.. zzz
i'll just answer them..''Because I want to see you :) '' 
haha.. BOOM! 
hmm...
TUN TUAH change a lot jor. I miss the old one. Those memories with them was like a sugar.. that i wun ever forget those sweetness. I miss THEM







haha
dun look at me..
i has short hair!
haha..

duno how many years de photo =.=
childish..
so TUT!
CHOW TUT SIOT! ><


 
NAH...2011 SEPTEMBER


this photo madu snap de 
haha...
i framed it only.haha
sweet neh my smile..
haha xD
ss!



2 comments: