Wednesday, September 7, 2011

♥ Juz him

haha
everyday ss


even mau tido oso ss..
xD 






alright...madu angry me cz didnt write our sweet sweet thing here..
small gas..
xP bluek..
i noe u will read this..
so BLUEK~

every week we sure go dating ..
haha
is part of our routine dy..
cannot missed it.
sat or sun
mostly sunday outing dy
coz madu hav tuition on saturday
so sunday..hmm...
sunday reserved for madu dy..
haha
so friends..sorry la..sat only available for u all
PAI SEH YA..
i oso need wei ji jor haha..


every night 
we chit chat
guess what?
he's the one always find topic to chat 
meanwhile i diam diam nia..laugh nia
haha..but got respond hor

i..i just want to listen to his voice nia that's all..
haha so SWEET huh..
MUACKS madu..
 i noe u will smile geh when reading this..
dun shuang dao yahx xP bluek

lub you 

i was thinking..
if someone are better than me , care u better than me,
more happy , wun always cry for me..
madu..i tell you
go with her..
i wont blame you..
i cannot be so selfish
what i want i want get it..
no.
daddy..i wun blame you.
haha..
bullshit la.
u cannot leave me hor.
promise is a promise
u dun 1 me..c la..c wat will i do.
i will...i will...hmm...
wish you happiness na..ben dan
muacks!
i noe u wun geh..
coz
u cannot no me..i noe i noe
haha
me too daddy
cannot no you

so SWEET ler


LOL
eng broken
rojak..
><
aiyak u noe what i mean can jor la..

k nah..
stop here
chao bloggie~ 
mmmMmmuacks!!




hmm...i miss my xiao mei mei hair 
haha 


1 comment: