Saturday, September 10, 2011

T.T
It's happen all the time.
so LADIES & GENTLEMEN 
dun make your own conclusion..

I make him angry again
aiks
so cialat

i think this wont last long if we keep like this.

He's tired with my attitude 
I'm stubborn..
I know..
hmm..
i can only say sorry.

but swear to god
i never out with guys 
with dual only..no no no

yesterday SUCKS man..
1 day nia i feel like we are so far apart
he busy? i duno..mayb i shuld ask
instead of guessing around ! chow tut la me @@

he mad at me
coz i chat with guys?
alright 
im sorry
i only reply them ,my schoolmate n wadever..
ok  ok ok
no more 
no more

to be honest,
i always the one break our promise
haiz..
k..k..
i admit it was my wrong k..
i didnt mean to make you jealous..
its just.. i used to mix with guys chat with guys..
alright alright..
i will change 
change to maintain our relation k..
no more !!

en! =.=!!


No comments:

Post a Comment