Friday, September 2, 2011

random

planning to go kl this sat with them...
but ..hmmm...
i want go sure can de..
but ..hmm...

aiks
they say need to wear gown 
high heels
blabla
make up 99
haha..they prepared all for me
cash..tickets worth RM200 above
so shuang haha

but..
hmmm...
madu sure unhappy bout this
so..forget it ba =]
even thought is a rare chances 
teehee..

anyway
aiks
seriously nid to overcome my this very main problem since form4
zzz
aiks...
jia u jia u~

kenneth the sakai
ytd fool me ==
let me play a sakai game
ask the machine any question
and guess wat?
i really ask LOL sweat~ ==ll
babi lu..
u better watch out when i c u next time ! xP bluek!!!

kang yao..
hmmm..
another emo king..
haha..duno wat happen to him..
advice me tell me lots of things 
think bout my future..blablabla
=.=
thx kang yao 
xP

things get better
and
time will prove everything
madu n me
so far so good~
everyday quarrel 
but the end of the day oso laugh bek like sakai~
buahaha

and wei chee's friend 
which still in marine =.= haven out yet..
they wanna tell me something..
something important ??
i wait so long liao ler..
2 3 months i think..
make my heart itchy nia~
ish ish

between
i seriously need to catch up my studies..
especially economics..
aiks! like add maths nia..
calculation alot..
but i think i can handle it if i keep my head in the class
teehee...
PEACE~
jia u jia u
you too madu..
gambade in ur exam..
alwiz manja pamper me nia de
buissshhh~ >.< 

ah heng gorgor
told me a lot of things lol
all bout my personalities 
>.<
i sibeh shy lo 
keep say me kind cute blabla 
haha
i noe i kind
and alwiz get fool by people
dun la scold me stupid..ish..
><
haha..gor so lonely huh
no one to accompany
need me to recommend gal for him
hahaha..

k la..
follow me
for the rest of my stupid noob life zz
muacks bloggie~


No comments:

Post a Comment