Sunday, December 5, 2010

decisions

orang kata jangan tepuk sebelah jer..kenalah dua-dua sekali
= =

im invisible i think
you thought dat early month i was with you?nope u r not..
if we r,..u shouldn't forget my birthday 
wat the heck owh?
anyway my birthday dis year was very SUCK!!! fuXk u la 
make my life miserable no no no...ruin my life 
[secondary life nia...]
luckily my family were there for me..celebrating with me,
ya..FAMILY COMES FIRST,
i learnt it ,
u said feb we started ,
= =
no no no..u misunderstood ,
in fact where's ur responsibility as my ....??
yewww~ wake up la....,
i mean wake up la ivy koh suet li
you doesn't deserve for him
ppl said dat to me hundreds of times
but...what the heck? 
this was my choice
yea...
u ask me regret?
i said no la
but..awhile later[ couple of seconds]
i hesitate and kinda doubt that question..
shit la...
there's plenty of time yet..,
we no yet discover this world yet..
we dont' know wat will happen 
maybe we will meet a person more suitable for us..
we have no idea

i wont say that word...
i swear
i don't want to be bad gal anymore..
what the heck? so generous sial,,,
muahahaha...

u say wait 2 more years i will know..
= = excuse me..are all these i have to noe couple of years later?
shouldn't that i shuld know when im getting to you??
hahahahahah im way speechless now
you shuld no...haiz..really speechless

one of my classmate judge me that i like youngster..
= = am i? 
i think i make a harsh and stupid decision when im 15
i shuld have ask more n more 1st..
3 words to describe all these.....
CHILDISH and IMMATURED
wat the heck??
hahahahakakakahaahkahkahkaha

when i flashback............
shit me @@ what had i done ??
aiyoyoyoyoyoyo
really damn childish la
sial betul

there's a real mate but......wth?
''the road not taken''
there's a diverged road in front of me..n i take the less travelled
apa macam ni?
cannot blame me la..cause someone psycho me that time
= = i didnt blame her.....coz u change my life
i mean one of my path living
kkakakakaka

conclusion,....
stick to what you're own 
that's it
and one more
i wont say that word 
when u speak up,..i will respect
i wont argue asking y n y n y
coz that's ur decision
i cant do anything
^^ wow..im growing sial..
need to be independent d..no more high school..
yea....! 

- end -

No comments:

Post a Comment