Monday, December 20, 2010

not complete yet..still loading...

don't u understand?
yea..
you won't
coz u didn't ask
and 
i never told you
i've a lot of issues la wei
really really stress la!!
after spm still has a lot of burden
really stress out!

after wat she told me
yea..really really have to reconsider

say it'playing nia la wei,dun take it seriously'
but..but..
whatever la wei
i don't care anymore
if you still like this and buat selamba jer
i won't hesitate to say 
even i've promise to myself
so what 
promises is what i said
so i definitely can break it
yea...i will 
em!

sms u 
thought u slp jor
nevermind
den wat i saw..in ur wall
dissapointed
'again'...whatever la

now alot of things i really wanna do
but the only solution is MONEY
again MONEY can solve everything
REALLY !!
don't be stupid anymore ivy koh!
help your family
i thought working really will lightly help to reduce my burden
but..wat u say!!!huh!!walao
why you all like dis 1 ohhhh
i duno who i wanna tell all these..
tell hwei oso won't help anything la
she d have her problems 
i don't want to burden her anymore

if i tell you
you also helpless to me
even then you won't understand
still force n force
den angry me
[even thought u say u didnt]
'again'..whatever
i didnt take it lightly 
i don't wanna improve and take another step d..
feel so worthless

and YOU!
spoiler!
hmmph!

i wont 
really wont
WONT
yea!!
muahahaha
cruel me


working at dataran really a bit jealous
yea...c leng luii n leng zaii shopping
really shuang nerh

he work next to me only..
haha
everyday saw him when working at behind shop
>.<
suan me
laugh me
ish!
bleak~
make me jealous ar you?
haha..dun an shuang la
call me come?u la come..ish ish
not gentleman langsung
deduct mark
negative -
hehehe
[p.s. plz dun find me n date me]
text me can d..


anyhow..
another he say something not good bout you
coz..i am endanger myself frm u
hahah
= = blurr lo
hw u noe?even i duno
geng ar you
bravo bravo

probably is me
izit?
hmm.....
i don't think so
'again'..whatever

-end-

1 comment: