Wednesday, December 8, 2010

haunted CHANGI



really amazed by this movie
really really GOOD NERHH
watching with kelly 
we both only..haiz~ sad
time show 8.05pm till 9.45pm
LOL
i was terrified by kelly shoutness ><
of coz..im oso victim and oso shouted too as well ><
eh..excuse me..not only me shout horrr every person in dat theater shout too
hahah..most of gal la..
all couple go watch geh..2..2..2..2..2
T^T but me ler...><
haiz...nvm ..
me n kelly 
yea~~~~
we both hug 2gether man..SPOOKY like hell!!!
really NICE la dat movie..
but im still wondering whether the ending is true or not..
erm.....curious 
 however,
i really hope to watch dat movie again with my ...
^^ wohooOo~~
naughty me

 
 
 
anyhow,
wassup with me??
 i dunno nerh..haiz..
sad T^T
searching for work now...
need money 
$$$$$$
yea 
indeed 
im a MONEY FACE
muahahahahaha
so wat
 

- e n d -

No comments:

Post a Comment