Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lepak + ????

yam cha with jia qing ,wee,siang,thien fu and another stranger
== all guys..only me gal ><
Hahahah…so xing fu ohhhh~~
We talk a lot of craps lol
All pervert conservations
Hahaha..
Jia qing juz bek from Taiwan last two days
So he talk about his trip there
Haha..he say there a lot leng zaii nerh..
I know I know
They very white sial!
There also a lot leng luii too but but jia qing say I more pretty ^^
Yea~hahah >< shy shy

I wanna buy vivax so desperate
Dat dear horr ..use dat model ler
Ish
Everytime see him sure use different phones
Okb [orang dkaya baru] is like that 1 la..
Hehe ..tease him


Jia qing ajak me to a’famosa on 3rd January 2011
I wanna go..but but only me a gal ler..ajak hwei wanna go a not ma..ok on!

Duno dear will angry me mah..coz last time he ask me to go with him but I busy
Sigh~hope he won’t la..he macam bo rasa 1..hehehhe..
Love you deep deep
Muak~

Continue my studies?? Ya...Sure la…
But what course I’m gonna take nerh??
Very blurr ler
I want to take nurse
But I don’t like the system...Shift lorrr and the uniform.

I wanted something professional career. i won’t let people look down at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment