Saturday, December 18, 2010

life: suck n pain n joy

work at holiday inn only 2days nia..cz part time ma..only replace someone
so..currently work at dp
haiz...very tired
i dun like working at all
but no choice la
my background aren't from rich family
sigh..what to do??earn money buy my own thing lo
for those who doesn't need to work,i envy lorrrr
dun look down on us dat are poor la
yea!! i mean you!! 
[hehe...if u think 'you' r then is 'you' lo]
kakakaka

anyhow
work till dis month only..then i  wanna do my things..settle my things 1st before apply any U
coonfuse whether wanna choose wat course 
medical? graphic design? cullinary art? all i very interested ...
darn???? how oh? 
>.<
hard to choose..but but oso need to c my result la...
SPM past jor lorh 
NO MATTER WHAT RESULT COMING OUT, I WILL ALSO TEAR OUT GEH
hahahah
coz coz TU LAN lo
hehe..weird huh?? blek...

i miss my primary skul life more than secondary ..y?
coz immatured mah..free to do anything without ppl's opinoin
hehe realy childish huh

other topic pula...
family ar??
erm...so far very not good...
[haha wat kind of sentence im writing ler,..rojak neh >.<]
nvm la..satu malaysia ma
yea~~~
i hate dat uncle so much!!
fXXX u la
is ur wife ask me 1 
not me kao peh ur wife buy la
na beh...>.<
suak la
i dun 1 !!!
u think u all rich so geng ar!! dai sai ar!!
nah!!
hng!
dun choi u all d..i mean u ar!
chuuu chuu..go away~~~

other discussion...
erm...dear ar dear..miss u neh...
>.<
miss me bo??sure miss la..
heheh...muak love u deep depp yaHx 
MUACKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment