Sunday, May 20, 2012

bullshit

DISAPPOINTED again and again..
Why would I expect he will do anything for me?? I think too much and I get frustrated with everything now!
I cant study..really cant .. I feel so useless cant read all the notes given. Keep tears down.. I expect too much from you . What i get is all bullshit. BULLSHIT!

Maybe your mom are right bout everything . if we cant go well cant communicate we should separate. ya. no use. even there's a love in it,if it didnt work its meaningless. This relation hang so long with problems. Someday somehow we will figured out what best for us.

Love is too much for me. I cant take it. You just another guy out there same with them..you just being too selfish.. 

Remember what you had scolded me today and said to me! I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU TREATED ME! 


arhggg!!!
after exam
i gonna shake gao gao!!!
go shake go chiong k!!!
beh tahan liao
=3=
i want have fun
go kl go genting go die oso can!
go bang car die
hohohohoho


No comments:

Post a Comment