Sunday, May 13, 2012

LIFE

Day by day keep growing old..well I'm 19 now 
next year gonna be a big girl 20* ^.^ erm..do i look like 20 grown up women?
haha...anyway.. exam on Tuesday and guess what? I haven prepare..used to it~ last minute everything haha..Im getting lazier..My result not so good like before. I think Im having fun, enjoy wit outdoor activities not with books ? hmm... ya I've change. Change to not a better person but a lazy Ivy :(  
Well I'm having fun with my life... I'm 19 this year .everything gonna be a rough life for me after 19.
responsibility on my life...my future life.. I'm wasting my time. 
I forgot how important this year to me but I keep having fun not studying??
ARGHH! I can't waste anymore but I keep tempted by outside life! @@
someone ...please push me..push me to study!! PLEASE! 
A year that very important to me ! to have a better life! better future! I'm gonna do it!

you my little cute chubby hubby..Your are my only groom that will stand upon beside me on registration of husband and wife :) ILY so much .. lots of love yah dii.

 



1 comment:

  1. Noe also ma de..study study study gambateh!!!!gogogo!!!1week no fb..!!!!

    ReplyDelete