Monday, May 21, 2012

HIGHLIGHT: ICE-CREAM!!! ;)

WOHOO!!
finally most heavy subject sejarah finish!
hell yea~
less stress d..not so pressure.
Now left a few paper..must jia you.

anyway i wanna upload picture.. last saturday went to wings cafe wit my babes..meanwhile YOU went to MIXX ..very good.
however i enjoy my time with them..laugh here there..
feel so ease with them. :)
anyhow..10 pm like tat fetch kelly then li xia hohoho..
when reached ther i get a call from lixia..and i have to gwent bek kampung lapan fetch her..
its ok..i wanna see her.. ^^
after reached melaka raya..guess what??
I cant find wings cafe!!??
wah piang i turn and turn..ceh..wings under renovation so no light ther...
an we seated outside. so romantic with the lights ther..




finally I get to eat ice cream!! arghh I wanna eat so long dy..
my favourite flavoured mint and chocolate ;) yummy!!


the spoon damn long @@ 

haha but too sweet LOL the chocolate dunno why so sweet.

i enjoyed my day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment