Wednesday, May 23, 2012

disappointed like always

I regret put you my everything
you put me as what?
option??
excuse me..what I did for you not god enough?
call you movie with me but u say want sleep cz tired..but you went out with your friends??
you break my heart so deep !
fucked up!
you shouldnt get my loyalty honesty love all i gave it to you.
you don't deserve.
I treated you my everything my priority 
but..
you just...
I very disappointed.
Today I finally know how important I am to you.
I'm just a gal whenever you need huh..
My life is so complicated with you.
Because of you yesterday I never read any books just because you want I accompany you.
What I get ??
BULLSHIT!
Rather I eat nothing or can food??
What a nice bf..very good.
*thumbs up!

however ,
I went movie with Annie
watch ELLA movie which I wanted to watch .
Forget it. I still have my friends.
You treat me like this
You'll get treated as this too.

After movie walk walk yi xia at dp..
Bought a wallet and a shirt.
Thought my plan gonna hang out wit YOU but u just let me disappointed.
Nvm..friends are the best companion after all thx frenz ;)
I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCHIE!! ;)

AND
i very very very regret and disappointed in you!
rmb how you treat me today.
you dunno how hurt it is coz you never felt this way bcz i nvr treat you like this.
someday you just noe ba.

Love Myself Ivy...

7.45 reach home ..early sial..imma a cam-whore xP






No comments:

Post a Comment