Monday, May 7, 2012

Circle of life

Break?
I like?
What a wonderful thing to said to me.
Well, nvm I get used to d..
You want me to do things u dun like, then please..you too.
Dun expect me to do things you dun like meanwhile u did it to.
You can jump out from my car whenever you like huh
Who do you think I'm to you? a driver? 
You want yam cha, k..go find you. I dy feel not well but hoping to see you I neglect all the pain.
hohoho 
why? why every time I wanna have a happy fun time with you things will just get worse and worst?

You said I went tea meanwhile your nothing just lying on bed?
you now know the feeling?
I wonder what you will feel like ..
wow, just now you just felt it.
Kinda hurts huh?
You now know how my feeling when u neglect me for hours and hours never even reply me ignore my existence, 
I never thought today you will felt like I do ..exactly like this.
So sudden.
Xiao yang find me yam cha want tell me her internal problem only. We had a short talk just for 30min and you less than 30 min can post on fb say I neglect you? your nothing?
Im not like you..i always have my phone in my palm hand just to reply u even call u this hubby I love.
And what I saw on fb? DISAPPOINTED.

Afternoon, I wanna call you chat with you coz my speaking test sucks so much . Mood just went own in school just now. 
I never put effort on my studies recently. HAIZ.
I never balance between you and my studies 
What to do? I enjoy every little moment together even though we quarrel.
I just love hanging out with you.
Seeing you everyday cherish my day. ;)

Like a smile on your face :)

Love the kisses on my lips ;)

A hug from you makes my day ;)

A goodnight kiss makes my nap sweeter :)

The bitter sweet moment are something that we should cherish.
BITTER- we fight we quarrel we cry but we love.

SWEET- we laugh we smile we hugs and kiss that the moment I hope it never ends 

I cannot tahan you You cannot tahan me??
Almost a year dy...you tahan till now so are me.
If someday somehow things never went like we think of, I hope the moment we cherish will be something that unforgettable.

YOU,ya you !!
concern me more and care me more !
I feel like I'm just a companion to you.
Friends with benefits you know??
tat movie?
=___=
terpesong~~~

ps. like sleeping wit you.warm,sweet,like husband and wife ;) 
TEHEE


No comments:

Post a Comment