Sunday, May 6, 2012

chances

1 to 3 months sweet talks..after that vulgar words begin to be our part of communication..pissed off.. now i know the differences before and after in relationship...if friends are your part of your life please i dun wan a guy that neglect me whenever or anytime he want.I can neglect my friends why can't you?? I put aside everything just to spend time with you coz i like hanging out with you..u say u wanted me and friends too..alright..since last2 weeks i started to hanging around with you and your friends even fetch them too... i don't mind..i just mind your words and your care.but lastly..friends are that important to you..no matter what i do you will never put it in heart or concern it.fine.from today..i will just less something .. something you will slowly discovered what i will do..cause i know i will never be the best of all.so what's the use i sacrifice so much since you don't appreciate me.you know?after that mixx incident,..many of my friends ask me to break with you even till now..but no..i listen to my instant.i believe in second chance but not third.i promise to myself i will never let anything happen to myself again if you did something like that again. i will just let go everything and won't let any scratch in my heart. I PROMISE HEART!you're my everything since i give you everything ;) coz you the guy that makes me cry so much..the only guy that makes me cry . ILY.you maybe not understand why i wanna be with you..you will never noe ben dan..cause me, myself not sure why i wanna be with you lol.. i noe the feeling are there...loves too...i also know that i wanna see you everyday..wanna hug u kiss u ...do things together..breakfast,lunch dinner..everything!!! I wanna do everything together. the mixx incident, i tot that there's really no return for us. i really am sad. my friend told me u hugging someone else??? haixx..i really hate you! i want to end everything!! i really do! but..my heart just went down seeing you like this ...that's the way it has to be. this is us right now. i hope you will appreciate everything after all we went through. dun do it again. coz when a glass scattered for once it never will hang still after been glued.thanks LOVE.you did it again.hurts. (:







No comments:

Post a Comment